Sunday, August 10, 2008

Rebecca will be moving to Murrieta

Rebecca found a house to rent in Murrieta, California. She was about to give up but on Friday things miraculously opened up. They will be living right in the area that they want to live and the house is 3600 sq. ft. Rebecca does not know the address right now.

They will be moving next weekend.

Also, next weekend, Karalee and Derrick will be celebrating their anniversary. They will stay in the Red Lion Hotel in SLC on Friday night. On Saturday they will go through a session at the Salt Lake Temple and then go see the new Joseph Smith Movie at the Joseph Smith Building.

This week I have been summoned for jury duty. I have to call in every day after 5 pm to see if I have to go in for jury duty the next day. On Friday night I called and they said I do not have to go in on Monday. But I have to call in Monday night to see if I have to go in on Tuesday.
FUN!

2 comments:

Jeronimo said...

Does that mean the HB house is already sold?

Jeronimo said...

.