Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Car Show January 2009

Yesterday, 1/19/2009, Michael and I went to the car show in Sandy, Utah.

As we walked into the showroom, there were two great looking Corvettes. Michael and I liked the red convertible the best. They let us get in and I took a picture of Michael in the car and then he took a picture of me in the car.


Michael in a Brand New Corvette Convertible


Me in the same Corvette

We saw some other way cool cars like this Ferrari:

Ferrari. WOW!!

The disappointment of the car show was that most of the normal passenger cars (you know, the ones you may be able to afford some day) only got around 30 mpg. There was a Honda Accord hybrid that got 45 mpg.

Of course there was the Toyota Prius hybrid which was listed as 48 mpg city and 45 mpg highway (isn't that strange). I think the Prius is ugly. The Honda looks a lot better.

Maybe next year they will have cars with better gas mileage??


No comments: